Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends

Mommy doesn't think it is right to be mean to your friends, neither does Jesus.



Love your enemies or at least pray for them. Even the hypocrites love their friends.



Ben and Gabs have patience. Love the fact that the grass is definitely not greener on the other side. I hope to teach you that. really really pray that I teach you that.



but above all don't be jealous, never ever ever. Just be happy for your people never jealous. remember life is about choices you live with the one's you make.



If you don't like the Valley it doesn't like you, Move be happy life is too short. I'll be ok. Really.

Be proud of where you live. and I hope you happier in Iowa, or Ohio or Georgia, or where ever else you think is better.



choose your friends wisely, remember you end up spending your time with them. and time is precious.



dont let one spoil apple ruin the whole basket.



Remember it has nothing to do with you.



Dont be afraid to speak your mind, true friends love you and while they may not agree with you
they will respect your thoughts

dont say everything you think. save some for blogging.lol

thanks again to the cuellars who have helped me gain 10 lbs in one seating. twice this week .ahhhh lol

love you, mom

1 comment:

Tyne said...

That's sweet. Miss you, friend!

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw