So much is happening. Summer is around the corner. Daddy and I are sun "lovers". We love the sun. The more the better. We lived in Milwaukee for four years and we never quite understood the people there.
We been at the beach every weekend for a while now since March I think.
We visited San Antonio. Got to visit with Dallas and Lizette.
Ben your hair is growing long. Only two weeks left until school is out. We are hosting your end of year party at our home. Gaby we have finally got you sleeping on your own bed, which is in our bedroom, but hey at least it's your bed. LOL
Bevo and Princess are growing we play with them a lot. Gaby you started swimming this weekend. I think you will be life jacket free pretty soon. You two are hilarious. Ben you are into rhyming and Gabs you are into spelling everything you hear. Both of you are reading and spelling, which makes it hard for Dad and I to spell things out because you guys are quickly starting to figure that trick out.
God is good. I pray that He guides us straight into His merciful glory. That He do with us whatever he wishes, that we obey. We are so fortunate. That if we are on the wrong path that He start slamming doors. I thank Him for carrying us not only during the rough times but especially during the good times. I pray that we help you grow into the exact person and plan that He already has in store for you both. I thank Him for allowing me to be part of His perfect plan.
I love you,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
No comments:
Post a Comment