decided on Tuesday night dance parties. Both my children love to dance and the truth is JAVIER AND I LOVE it to. So if you ever stop by on a Tuesday night this is likely what you will see.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Tuesday Night Dance Party
Some of my fondest memories retrospectively are of my friends coming over on Saturday mornings and having them dance with my Mom as she was cleaning with Tejano music blaring from the radio, I would die of embarrassment and stand by the hallway to my room waiting for my friend I hated it. But now I wish I would have given in and danced around with a mop or a broom or even better yet with my Dad. Sooooo in trying to start traditions for our family
we
decided on Tuesday night dance parties. Both my children love to dance and the truth is JAVIER AND I LOVE it to. So if you ever stop by on a Tuesday night this is likely what you will see.
decided on Tuesday night dance parties. Both my children love to dance and the truth is JAVIER AND I LOVE it to. So if you ever stop by on a Tuesday night this is likely what you will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
4 comments:
How cute!!!!
We are all about dance parties too. The kids love it!
I love stuff like this! I bet Ben an Gabi have a blast, how fun!
Hey we want to come over for that!!!
Post a Comment