Monday, March 23, 2009

32


My best friend turned 32 years old today. We celebrated at SPi over the weekend with our friends (Cavazos and Cuellars'). I love Javier. I love him in so many ways and for so many reasons. He is the sun in my sunshine.

We dropped of the kids at school this morning- yes I'm very selfish. hahahaha Ran his errands, worked out, and then enjoyed a wonderful, peaceful Thai lunch- His favorite. Then off to Academy, and then clock struck 3 pm and we turned into parents.

Took them (kids) over to buy snow cones, and then he took off to relax without me : ( - Orland, aka massage therapist- took him away.

we took Ben to baseball practice and then dinner with my mother in law and hubby's family. Such a neat group.

Thank you Javier for allowing me to be part of your life. I am truly blessed.

I have this ongoing list of things "I remember"

Let's add-

The Porsche
Tio Wero
Johnny
Mattaw
Weekends at the beach
poker night
722
bevo
princess
coco
bad boy
driving backwards on 83
fern the bird
4-5 yr old bible class
Mr. Javi
the space between your nose and cheekbones

I Love YOU Javi. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky. Can wait to our boys on the baseball field..should be lots of fun. Ben is an animal out there.

Hey here is my blog/website. This is what I do in my "spare time." Check it out. Hope you like it.

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw