So I pick you guys up from school at 3 pm and we usually play outside until Dad gets home.
I usually prepare a snack consisting of fruit if I ate lunch or a taste of dinner until Dad gets home if I didn't get to eat lunch. I was outta town and therefore out of fresh fruit and I had not prepared dinner. Anyhow- Yesterday we were sitting outside and Gaby you came in to get your own snack, an ice cream sandwich. Ben immediately, in seeing that I allowed you to get one, ran inside to also get one. He quickly learned that Gaby, you had the last sandwich.
Ben-Gaby can I have some?
Gaby-( Mouth, cheeks, hands full of chocolate) No, it no taste good. (as she takes the last bite.)
oh the joys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
3 comments:
Hey, hope your trip was good. Glad to have you back! I could go for an ice cream sandwich right now. Ya think Gaby would share with me?
HI Vicky!
This is Blanca Aguilar. I am so excited about starting the blog for my cakery & little girls bday parties hosting. Do you have a picture of the zebra cake I made Gaby..I would love to post it.
Keep in touch!
God Bless You
Blanca, you are going to be so mad. Don't know what I was thinking but.... I had to serve pizza instead of my usual BBQ. and i had to get a cake from HEB the day after Valentine's they had nothing. I won't even post a cake pic. lol. Bad planning on my part. I was busy gettting ready for disney I forgot about the party. I do have a pic of zebra cake. will have to scan it tomorrow for you. Javi will kill me if i turn on the lights.
Post a Comment