This picture explains so much. Pizza Hut would not let us order more than 10 pizzas so we had to get 5 more from little Ceasers. I bought bubbles for the tables and then Nana showed up with a bubble machine. I just discovered downtown McAllen so I went a little crazy and bought tiaras, boa wrap arounds, flashing swords, princess take home cups. lol stay away from downtown.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Gaby's 4th b-day party
Dad surprised Gaby with a puppy at her school b-day party. She had been wanting one for months.
Nadia's creation
Dad waiting with Travis for Pinata duty

This picture explains so much. Pizza Hut would not let us order more than 10 pizzas so we had to get 5 more from little Ceasers. I bought bubbles for the tables and then Nana showed up with a bubble machine. I just discovered downtown McAllen so I went a little crazy and bought tiaras, boa wrap arounds, flashing swords, princess take home cups. lol stay away from downtown.
This picture explains so much. Pizza Hut would not let us order more than 10 pizzas so we had to get 5 more from little Ceasers. I bought bubbles for the tables and then Nana showed up with a bubble machine. I just discovered downtown McAllen so I went a little crazy and bought tiaras, boa wrap arounds, flashing swords, princess take home cups. lol stay away from downtown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
Awww, Brian and I loved Gaby and Ben's photos, sooo cute!!! We are so excited to be blogging, it's kinda new to us, so bear with us...
Love,
Brian, Amanda, and Addie
Post a Comment