Monday, February 23, 2009

Feburary

I'm Back. Disney, Valentine's day, Gaby's b-day, New puppy, new house keeper, Mommy going outta town, Josiah sick, Carla's bday, oh soo much to report on.

On January 1st of this year we gathered around to make goals for the De La Garza family for 2009 - Only thing we could come up with was to visit Walt Disney World.

The kids were all excited Javier an I were all excited. We loved it . Got to eat with all the princesses and mickey mouse and friends, stayed at a resort at Disney. Totally fun. Gabs got recognized for her birthday, Ben wore "my first visit" button, started collecting pins, stayed at Magic Kingdom for a whole day and then visited animal kingdom, Hollywood studios, and Epcot. Finished the weekend with fireworks at Magic Kingdom. (will post pictures later).

Celebrated Gaby's 4th bday. Party at school where dad surprised her with a puppy, her very own she had been begging for one for some time. Gaby and I spent the day together manicure, pedicures, shopping and then cupcakes with her class. Had a princess themed party at our house. Had princess punch, sandwiches and pizza. Good times (will post pics later).

Got a new house keeper , live in, computer in her room , Mom just moved computer in her room, now i can blog again.

It was Carla's bday, sent her flowers and called. Gaby was upset when I didn't let her leave a message, had to call back. Gaby lost her enthusiasm leaves a mad "happy birthday" -aye aye aye what to do with these kids.

Today is day 4 of us struggling with Gaby as to what she is going to wear. I keep giving away brand new clothes, so I have been making her wear what I chose. It 's been a rough four days. But she looks sooo cute. I made her wear a green outfit one day, and then the next day while we were in the car she turns to me and says "right mom i look like frog in the green outfit" AHHHH.
No she did not. she looked super cute.

Our friend Josiah is sick his body is rejecting the liver transplant he received last summer. We have been praying for him so much. Great kid, Great family, and LONGHORN fan!!!

I'll be outta town next 3 days, pray for Javier , I know he will be fine, my mother in law wouldn't have it any other way. I'm taking a group to Austin with Mid Valley leadership .

Love you promise to post pictures soon. Love, Mom

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw