Monday, January 5, 2009

Not me Mondays

I did not leave the kids with MY mother for less than an hour to come back to find them eating apple pie, french fries and 32 oz. cokes for dinner.

I did not forget to take Gaby to ballet, after I reminded myself to do it at 9:30 this morning.

I did not tell the guy at AT&T that I did not want the new iphone 3 G even though he was offereing it to me for free because "It's to fast and I'm really trying to work on my OCD on time, so anything faster would only feed my OCD." and REALLY mean it.

I did not just get up during the 4th quarter of a game that I really know my hubby would love to watch with me beacause my anxiety was REALLY taking over. Even after he stayed home to watch it with Ben and I.

I do however not really care about the game, and I totally blame Longhorn football for almost every one of my gray hairs and wrinkles. Yes, I said it and typed it and now I feel better. I have the power to edit my post tomorrow when I regret saying it . (nervous laugh)

My therapist and Susan would be happy to know that I did let Gabby leave the house wearing purple pants and a totally not matching green top, a feathery high heels. (It's more about the green and not matching in tone purple.) She topped it with a brown sweather. Oh it hurts even to type it.

I hear my husband screaming. Good ? or bad? see what he does to me? Let this be a lesson Ben and Gaby.

Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Myra Hough said...

Apple pie, fries...sounds like a good dinner to me! ;)

ARJ said...

hilarious! had fun with everyone today! your blog is great!

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw