Monday, January 12, 2009

Not me Mondays

OMG I almost forgot not me Monday!

UHM..

I did not have virgin margaritas yesterday at Tyne's blogerita bash!

I did not skip out on todays outdoor run, just because the thermometer read 68 degrees.

I did not let the kids eat tangerines for the 100th time for an afternoon snack. because I was too tired to fix something.

I did play on the trampoline when the kids got home until it was time to go to ballet.

I did remember to take Gaby to ballet, I did not try to talk her into quitting ballet ( I know I'm horrible).

I did get my iphone, after not having a phone for a whole week.

Oh well, Vicky

PS kids my I did nots are things that happened that I will never admit to, My I dids are things that happened that I will proudly admit too. sneaky, sneaky.

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw