Sorry it's been so long. My keyboard broke. I've also been working on Benjamin's invitations for his big 0-5 party. If you are reading this and I know who you are you are invited. I'm a mess and if I forgot to invite you or you got an invitation and your friend did not don't rub in in their facce bring them with you. Next Saturday at our house at 5:30 pm.
I know I'm suppose to do this tribute to Ben this month on our blog. But I really don't see that happening. Dad and I re- did your rooms and you and Gabs are fighting over whose room is the bestest and/ or the coolest and/ or the funnest.
BENJAMIN YOU SLEPT IN YOUR ROOM FOR THE FIRST TIME.
You are exactly 10 days short of your 5th birthday. I've kept you in our bed for several reasons I don't regret it and neither does your dad, many others in our family don't agrree with us . But since they don't pay our rent they have no say! LOL. You looked adorable in your bed this morning. You are all about football and we decked out your room longhorn style- I know big surprise.
Gabs your is well uhm. PINK I'll post pictures later. HOT HIGHLIGHTER PINK. oops.
I love you and gotta go. Giannas 1st birthday. This little girl taught us the power of prayer. Gabs you and I prayed faithfully for this little girl who beat cancer during the first eight months of her life. When she got better we rejoiced and thanked our Heavenly Father for her life. Today we will remember to do the same.
What a great lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
No comments:
Post a Comment