I was going to blog about this on Monday when it happened but I thought
'No use in giving my future daughter-in-law ammunition, he just spent too much time with his cousin Jason, he'll forget about it by tomorrow.'
But, Noooooo on Tuesday he woke up and wanted to watch sport center. When he got home from school he wanted to play our Wii.
And the same thing on Wednesday.
Wednesday night Javier and I figured we had a problem and now have to limit his Wii time to two games a day. Problem is DAD likes to play along and then Ben states that he didn't really play a whole game and then well you get the point.
Just needed to get that out in the open.
Here is a recap of our week in pictures.
Thursday, October 23, 2008. Mommy's leadership group.Mommy planned our History session. Love the good 'ole Weslaco Chamber of Commerce.
Mommy's book club.
Weslaco Museum Thursday Night Halloseum
Another Hallowseum photo. Craft time. Yes we forgot to get extra craft tables. Mommy feels partially responsible and ask daddy to sit on floor to work on project. ( Yes children you will be working this over in therapy years from now)
Yes, those are Real (mom's eyeliner) vampire teeth! I know this is why we shouldn't celebrate Halloween. Ben you wanted to be a vampire "with real blood." I had no idea you even knew what a vampire was. Gaby you wanted to be a witch after seeing Kirsten's witch costume. Lovely.
Dad's investment pays off. Trick or Treating Golf cart style! With our friends Benjamin and Ruben Arcaute.
Daddy and Gabs
Trick or treating with our friends Sophia and Alex Avila
Playing at Sonic after our Golf Tournament. Jacob and Elijah Banda.
Saturday Night. Grandma Nana spent the night at our house while Daddy and I watched the first half of the game at Brian and Amanda's and then headed over to Annabell's coustume party. Two Tech fans were at the party. Longhorns lost to Tech in the last second. Here is Daddy being anti-social. He did not dress up! Obviously. Wait, I know, he's a mad Longhorn Fan?
And Mommy. I'm not to sure what I am but Gaby helped me and she thought it looked great. Zelda and Amanda tried helping me with my make up but I liked it ugly and they liked it pretty. I won.
Ben you will be 5 years old pretty soon here. Thursday night we wrote out your invite list, you took the list into the next room and shouted "how do you spell Mr. Brian?" I asked why. "Because he can be the Face Painter." lol I'll ask Brian (Mr. Bank President with no children) if he can be the "face painter" at your party.
I love you, Mom
2 comments:
Crazy busy week! Hope the golf tournament went well- everybody in our family is sick but Avery, so we didn't make it. Glad you had fun for Halloween- you and your little pagan kids. Just kidding!
book club? cool...what are you reading right now?
Post a Comment