Monday, October 27, 2008

Not me Monday.

Not Me Monday. Here it goes:

No I did not go watch Beverly Hills Chiwaua on Friday night at 9:30 pm, even though my husband was willing to take them on his own and my family is usually asleep by 7:30 ish pm. I couldn't resist I knew I wasn't going to be around on Saturday.

8 different people did not tell me I looked "tired" before 2:30 pm on Saturday.

No I did not say hi to people at harvest night only to say hi later and them remind me that I had already said Hi. omgosh - I'm going to die.

No, I did not go straight home to sleep after harvest night and skip out on three different after parties. (Yes, I did call and apologize.)

No, I did not tell my hair dresser to fix my hair any way he wanted too, b/c I really did not care.

No, I did not take care of two sick children most of last week, when I really had to get a million things done.

But, Yes I think me strep throat, and other things are much better. Finally, Praise the Lord. No, really Praise the Lord.

But most of all , NO, Oh no my hubby did not buy a $3000 golf cart (among other things) at harvest night 2008, because I know that he knows that we already have a brand new golf cart in our garage that we use once a year!!!!! No, not my wonderful husband from one entry ago!!

He was right behind me I had to add that last one! He thinks this is great. "So I don't have to hear it later." I think were his exact words.

Gaby and Ben finally made it to school. Gabs for the record you wouldn't let me comb your hair , I tried, you ended up with a "chongo"- sticking way up to the side. You will be taking pictures today. oops.

Vicky

1 comment:

Tyne said...

What? Pictures today! Agh! That is what I get for letting Caleb sign the Apple binder. Avery and Gaby will look great together I am sure (Caleb did Avery's hair this morning).

I can't believe you guys got the golf cart- how funny. That is awesome. Why don't you invite us over and we can have races?

I was thinking about doing this "not me" Monday post, b/c I did some really whacky things last week. I was too embarrassed to put them on my blog.

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw