He test positive for strep. Ahhhh. MD checks temp. He is running a low grade temp. Her cna looks at me harshly as she tells Ben "Here, Mijo take this it will make you feel better."
Dude,Whatever. I journal. Do you? I didn't think so.
Kept him home today.
Guess who else stayed?
Hint :She's three, and eats everything in sight, except for sweets.
Darn it we are never going to get perfect attendance. LOL
They learned so much more with me. Or at least that's what I thought until about 9:30Ben ask "Right Mom the Y is sometimes a vowel and sometimes a constant?"
Huh. Who is this kid?
At this point I turn off the babysitter and we go on a scavenger hunt. I will be my child's best teacher.
Here they are looking for flowers(iphone quality). I let them come up with our list:
rocks, brick, snail, acorn, sea shell, flower, ball, stick, hay, and little grass (I don't know, it turned out they were talking about good 'ole bermuda grass.)
FYI: Listen up Ben and Gaby: I write about your wonderful Dad on blog, He secretly reads blog at work everyday without telling me , I get this delightful bouquet delivered today!
Thank you Javi.
I love you,
Vicky
2 comments:
Okay, that is just about the sweetest thing, those beautiful flowers! Good for you, Javi! Avery missed Gabi yesterday.
Hey, here is this other blog that I thought you would like-
http://thesticklerfamily.blogspot.com/
tyne
Post a Comment