Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love Javi.

Thank you Lord for the wonderful weather. The kids and I got to play outside and clean the yard a little.

Sorry Katie I kicked the cat out last night. It cries for hours when we close our bedroom door.

On another note:
In the last 12 years I have seen Javier, us, transform our lives into a great Christ based marriage and friendship. I visited my mother in law today, as I was talking to her I realized where Javier and I started and where we are at. After being married for a few years I remember being mad that God had me marry a non-christian. I remember praying for the Lord to change Javier's heart for Him. Soon after that Javier did, and today I realize that that has allowed us to witness to others about our transformation.

I love Javier I always have but I can say that I love him more than yesterday. And everyday that love grows. I am not to sure how to explain it , it just does. I never thought I would say that. That's what other people say, not me. But, it's true. We have a different outlook on the world; No problem to big, for our God never ever leaves us. We might not always be happy but our hearts are content.

I love Javi.

Vicky

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw