Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I stole this idea from Mckmommy, super cute blog site.

I did not take my kids to eat at Cici's pizza for dinner today.
Gross.

I did not eat three miniature bags of Haribo Gold- Bears at 3:15pm.

I did not change my daughter three times this morning, just to keep her from crying.

I did not go to all three of my meetings today without any make-up.

And I most certainly did not stop at the Wal- Mart hair salon as I was leaving Wal-mart today to get a $14.95 blow dry b/c I knew I would never make it home before my three meetings. Nope not me.

I did not call all three private schools in the area to ask about their award assemblies after my Gaby sat through one while every kid in her class got a perfect attendance award. And she did not cry and Ask "why I no Get one?" No, No not me!

I did not call to report to her principle my findings. No no not me.

Ok that was therapeutic. I might do this everyday.

LOL,
Vicky

What is with all the threes?

1 comment:

Tyne said...

YES! What the heck? When I was teaching Pre-K, I always figured out a way to get an award to every kid in my class. Come on... show a little creativity, if I could come up with awards for De'Keyundre and D'Asia and Kedarious every six weeks, then surely sweet Gaby can get an award. I was shocked, too. If it had been a week later, Avery would have been joining her in the pew since she missed a whole week of school. Call me next time you go to CiCi's

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw