Monday, October 13, 2008

Dallas, Texas 2008

Go Horns! Benjamin, little one, you got to see the best college football game thus far in 2008. LUCKY!

We flew to Dallas, Texas this weekend. Left on Thursday Got back on Sunday. You and Gabs had the time of your lives. Dad and I got to spend some much needed time with you guys and as a bonus I got to spend time with Nana.

Nana flew with us so Dad and I could afford some alone time.

Quick overview:

Fri- Texas World Aquarium, Texas State Fair, Lawry's for Dinner with Grandpa from Soda, Carla and Marcus.

Nana ordered room service you and Gaby. You guys thought you were too fancy, Gaby was super excited that your dinner came with flowers.














Sat- You and Dad go to game with Carla, Marcus, and Grandpa from Soda. Go out to dinner together eat outdoors, you two behaved soo well we were so proud of you. It was a very grown up restaurant. After dinner we check out Dallas' night life. We take a horse drawn carriage ride. Also, get to see some cool drumming, street style! We take you to hotel and you guys stay with Nana while Dad and I meet up with Mr.Ryan.









Sun- Visit Dallas' botanical gardens, take some awesome pictures at their pumpkin patch, eat lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, Gabs is scared out of her mind, we eat quickly to catch our flight home.












Monday- Sarah doesn't have school. I babysit. You and Gabs stay home with me. As soon as you see Sarah you guys start telling her about our weekend, but your excitement is too grand, you keep asking me "Mom, tell Sarah about..." Too cute. I love you and just want to thank you for this weekend.



And Number one reason why I should never send you to school in a skirt: (Sorry Gabs you can always erase it later).



P.S. This was by far the best weekend ever for Dad.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

What an awesome weekend! I can't believe how much y'all fit in... It sounds like you had so much fun. We missed Gaby at Avery's birthday party... but it doesn't appear that she was bored and missing anything Valley Style! Cute pictures, too.

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw