Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To be sick, or not to be...

Gaby is sick. I kept her home. She maybe adding a little drama to it. Too funny.
I had to run a couple of errands so she came along and we bumped into a few friends they all asked why Gaby wasn't in school when I started to explain why she would start to cough. LOL. Last time I took them in to see their pediatrician it was for immunizations so she keeps asking

"Right Mom I just a little sick, I no have to go to the doctor?"

Wish me luck if we do have to go!

She just walked in the room, I thought she was napping.




"So who is this fabulous girl?"

She takes off her sunglasses "Mom, it's me, Gaby"

Ok maybe she is not that sick, was I was craving some alone time with her?

Dear Conscience,

You are not the boss of me.

Vicky

Gotta go play dress up!

Love, Mom

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw