Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The weeks are going by so fast. You'll be gone before I know it.
Dad and I are trying to clear out our schedules, but it seems like
there is never enough time.

Last nights conversation with Gabs:

Mom: What's your bible verse?

Gabs: As for God His way is perfect.

Mom: What does that mean?

Gabs: Repeats bible verse twice.

Mom: Yes, but what does it mean?

Gabs: That God is in my heart all the way to heaven.

Mom : Explain to Gaby the concept of God's holy word. The importance of the Bible.

Gabs: Oh, As for God His way is perfect. Nite Mom.

Ben you are all about candy, candy, candy, candy. You can't get enough of it.
I gave in a filled your pumpkin with Halloween candy, you've been eating about 3 (okay 55) pieces a day. I think I will empty the pumpkin tonight.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Cute! I have a post that I wrote about their Bible Verse this week... I think I will put it up on Sat. So cute how they say God's word. Doesn't it just melt your heart?

By the way, Gaby wasn't x or y... And Aves didn't even remember the issue the next day- so don't worry!

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw