I cant help it.
Benjamin,
I love you.
Just when I thought I had this whole life thing figured out you came into my life and turned it right side up.
I love you soo much and just want to be sure that I teach you everything that God would want me to teach you .
I want to make sure you grow up to be the most awesome Ben that you could possibly be. Grandma Nana often told me growing up "I don't care what you do when you grow up just be the best at it. Whether you are a janitor or the president of the USA. be the best"
Ben I want that for you.
I want you to rise to challenges.
I want you to dance, dance, dance. Ben I don't have a lot of Friends but I love the ones I have. Don't sweat the small stuff, who cares? ask your self this frequently , if the answer is anyone besides those you love or yourself reexamine your motives.
Ben you have the biggest heart that I have ever seen in a kid. (ella freels comes in a close second)
You have a smile that can light up a room. Ben only you can decide what to do wit ht that smile . Let it shine . let His glory shine through your smile Ben.
Ben you try to be perfect in all things. Ben I cannot stress how this is a gift and a curse.
Sweet Ben Do not be anxious. God has a plan for you . Be still. read your bible. be involved in a bible study. Clean your room. Make your children clean their own rooms. Ben you love animals .
You love to sing, dance, you love gaby. you love dad. you love me. you adore JAson.
I love you toes. I love your hands, I love your nose , your smile, your tiny lips, your cheeks. oh benny i love you.
I love you. you love soccer, you love longhorn football, you love gum. oh ben do you love bubble gum. you love comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes, you love to comb your hair. I love you ben.
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
sweet! thanks for sharing... Ben will love reading this one day...
Post a Comment