Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday!

oh i almost forgot not me Monday

I did not keep Benjamin and Gaby from their perfect attendance award by keeping them at home on Friday b/c it was 50 degrees.

I am not turning into your stereotypical valley mom and keeping my kids at home on cold days not me.

I did not plan an entire party around a weeny roast and then wake up the next day to find about 30 weenies in my fridge after giving them just a bun , chips and juice box in brown paper bag. (I forgot to replenish the hot dogs). Um , not me

I did not let my husband talk me into getting another dog. no no

My passenger window did not get a rock chip that cracked it about 10 inches. no no

I did not just start a diet today and already eat two cookies and a huge piece of cake and a bite size snickers. definitely not.

I did not just read the huffmans blog and cry for happiness and joy. GO horns from Africa.

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw