What I learned or was reminded of by going to church today:
Count my blessings. Be thankful in all things and with all things. Material things will never make you happy long term.
Im tired of hearing Pastor Ellis and other talk about this of course material things dont make us happy. WHo hasnt figured that out? Even Gaby has this one nailed. "I can make good choice or bad choice" and then she awaits her consequence. She throws away any toy I give her about 2 hours after playing with it, and the clothes that she loved at the store just minutes before is now too itchy or too tight.
Ben and Gaby material things will never make you happy. They might for a while but eventually they get old. fancy house fancy car fancy toys they all get old.
Relationships matter. Love people. Don't love what they think, Love them. Love one another you've heard this 100 times in our sunday school class as well as on Wednesday night and at school. It's simple love one another.
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
2 comments:
Post a Comment