Monday, September 22, 2008

tada pictures


Gaby and Ben waiting for Gaby's ballet class to start. We tried ballet last year when Gabs was 2.5 yrs old but she didn't like it,
I feared that maybe I had started too early and that she would not like it but I was wrong. We tried again this year and she loves it.


Too Cute. I use that HUGE jar of gel to gel her hair back, I'm sure that is 0% carcinogenic. This from someone who buys only sulfate-free shampoo. LOL




There is a play area where we hang out before the games the ballon guy made you this tiny poodle at your request(everyone else got longhorn stuff.) You kept asking me to take pictures of "my puppy". We took several shot of him. Kinda like the gnome commercials.



What is that? No, I did not buy my son the longest corn dog in the world. Nor did I take three bites from it.




Javier getting in on the fun.



My favorite picture.







Ben and his cousin Dallas at the UT game. I kept snapping pictures but Dallas could not keep a straight face.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

What cute pictures! I love that picture of Ben with the sneer on his face.

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw