Spent the weekend in Austin.
Friday: Drove five hours to watch the game.
Got there at 2200. Slept.
Saturday: Woke up the next day, ate at a wonderful Greek restaurant, ( how I do miss Milwaukee), game time, Drove five hours home.
Sunday: Got home at 0238. Woke up at 0745 to be at church to see nephew (jason) get baptized. AMEN.
As I'm explaining what the bible says about baptismal to Benjamin and Gaby I dream about the day that they chose to make a pubic confession.
Where will Javier and I be? How old will they be? How old will we be? Will they be nervous?
Thank you Lord. You are amazing. I'm thinking of 100 ways to worship you. My heart sings with joy. Thank you for my children and mostly for my marriage. I am truly not worthy.
Ben and Gaby I love you and hope to be there when you make a pubic confession of faith through baptism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
No comments:
Post a Comment