Tuesday- My Sister Yvett turns 37 yrs old. She is awesome, encouraging, protective, loving, and like a second Mom to me. I love her soooooo much. Thank you Lord for a wonderful year with her.
Realize I'm very old Javier and I go to a Santana concert and sit through the whole thing. We are happy when we realize I bought the wrong tickets in the bleachers and not on the floor where we would be forced to stand.
Wednesday- Truly enjoy the evening with our children. None of us go to church. Dinner at Champa David's with Uncle David and Kirsten join us. Fill ice trays with different color juices.
Thursday- IMAGINE event, today's the day. It is great.
Friday- I keep you guys home from school to totally love on you, we jump on our trampoline. We crush the ice cube and make snow cones. We swing higher than we ever have. We have lunch with Dad. We polish our nails, not Bens! Gaby falls asleep, Ben and I jump some more on the trampoline. Dad arrives . Mom finally takes a bath. We watch the Panthers lose.
I gotta go Gaby you just came in to tell me that "the boys are being mean to me".
I love you Ben and Gaby. THanks for clearing your schedule just for me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
Hey, we had such a great time at the Imagine dinner. Y'all did a fantastic job putting it together and I know the Lord was honored through it and the work that will come of it. Thanks for letting us be a part of what God is doing globally. Love y'all.
Post a Comment