Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh , I can't keep up so much has happened. This blogging thing is harder than it looks.

Ben cried on Friday when he realized he had hurt Javier's feelings, I'm pretty sure this was a first. It was comforting to see him apologize to Javier and so see him really care about another person's feelings. I would hope this has something to do with his wonderful mother but, he's 4 and experts believe that's when they start developing a conscience.

Gaby was invited to a party this Saturday, and as we were leaving to drop off Ben with his Nana (what the kids call Vicky's Mom) he started crying saying "Taj (name of birthday boy)really, really wants me to go his his birthday not Gaby, Me". It was too cute. Gaby was crying that she had to go. "Taj, no know me, Mom" she kept repeating. I broke every etiquette book rule out there and took Ben, Taj was super happy and so were his parents, I think they took more pictures of Ben than they did of Taj! I know I'm a party crasher, for the record if it were a girls only party, I would have never. My mother ended up cancelling on me and Javier was at a golf tournament.

Sooo. Brian and Amanda are "going to the chapel". Hosted a cozy couples shower for them (Katy e-mail pictures)at our house. This was the first time in three years that Gaby played with our visiting friends, another answered prayer! I like this praying thing!It works! Ben had a blast with Jacob. Yea. We ate, played games, had some super yummy cake with homemade cookies, and Mr. AC made blue margaritas. Way to go Humps.

Blogging is hard to do (but easier than writing in a journal),
Vicky

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw