Today you asked for a dragon snake fish. It took me a while but I finally realized you'd like me to buy you an eel. You say we can keep it in the plastic pool.
I gave this one to Dad.
You asked Dad
"Can you buy me an eel?"
Dad asked where he's suppose to get an eel from? Then laughs and tells you to ask Uncle David to catch one for us.
-This summer we went fishing. None of us really wanted to go except Uncle David. Uncle David really wanted to go fishing. Well everyone gets in the car, we drive to the good 'ole pier. None of us have fishing rods, Uncle David brought enough for most of us. Well, he set us all up, in the mean time we lose a fishing rod, get him to get us drinks and set up our chairs, after about what seems to be about 2 hours, he finally sits back in his chair throws his line and less than two minutes later his line is going crazy, we're all excited, we all leave our poles to see our GREAT UNCLE DAVID, and he pulls out the longest eel completely tangled in his 5 hooks. lol
We, of course, don't have a knife. He spends the next 45 minutes cutting off the eel, I feel soo bad for him , Dad and I decide to take all four kids home to crab hunt, Uncle David got home about 4 hours later, all we remember is the eel.-
Uncle David came to visit tonight- I thank you for not mentioning it. LOL
I'm so glad I'm doing this, I'm encouraging everyone too.
Senator McCain is on TV, Republican Convention- Favorite new quote
"It doesn't matter who you fight, what matters is what you fight for."
Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
Eel? Gross. I would love if you got a pet eel to put in your baby pool. That would be great.
Post a Comment