Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In my mother's room

So I am officially on face book, whatever that is. I figure I keep up with all this fancy computer stuff.

Benjamin and Gaby are so wonderful they have been coming home super excited about their Bible verses..

Benjamin "Psalms 139:113 through 114- You created my inner beings, and confronted me in my mother's room, I will praise for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."

Mom- "Wow, Ben that was awesome. (I've been hearing it all week.) What does it mean?"

Benjamin "I dunn know"

Mom- (breaks down each fragment, tells him what it means)

Benjamin - "but why am I Fearful? Remember Mom Fear Not for I am with you" (a verse I tend to quote once the lights go off remember they are 3 and 4).

Mom - "Hey Ben come on We'll be late to AWANAs. (Lord, help me understand fully.)
No, Ben we are not fearful we are happy because God made us and always takes care of us. We are fearful so we obey. Like we don't play with fire because we are afaid we will get burned."

Ben-"oh"

Gabs-"I no one too"

Mom "let's hear it"

Gabs- "All things were made by Him. John 1:3"

Mom- "awesome Gaby what does it mean"

Gabs- "I dunn know"
Mom- "Well who is Him?"

Ben-" GOD" (usual answer to everything when we are talking Bible stuff)

Mom- "and what did God make?"

Gaby "All the stuff, God made. John 1:3, there Mom let's go."

They are too funny. Or wait maybe I am.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Ahhhhh... that is so sweet. I love that they are hiding God's word in their heart!

Facebook? Wow, vicky!

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw