Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My little sister

So we pray every night. And every night I ask them two questions:

1. What are you thankful for?
2. What would you like Jesus to help you with?

Yesterday we had some friends over and Ben was a little excited. His Nana (vicky's Mom) gave him this rubbery snake looking toy. Yesterday before Gaby's ballet class Ben flicked right into her right eye. Gaby cried and it really hurt her. She got over the pain but in ballet class she kept blinking and I mentioned to Tracy that her little eye probably still hurts her.

Well last night we get into bed and I ask these two questions and

Ben: I'm thankful for my little sister.

Mom: and what would you like Jesus to help you with?

Ben: With my fillings.

Mom: Your feelings?

Ben: Yes because my feelings hurt when I hit Gaby in the eye with my icky toy, and it hurt her and she cry.

We prayed along the way.

Gaby jumped over me (remember we still sleep on the same bed) hugged her brother and tells him

"it's ok , my eye no hurt no more, brother"

ahhhhh. I asked him how he felt and he said better with a huge grin as he was hugging her back.

Mom: "You see Ben we prayed and Jesus already helped you".

Ben: Yes Mom.

Life is Good. He is Good.

Ben started soccer today.

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw