I need our pastor to quit preaching about missions.
Enough. I like being comfortable in my house with my family.
Global Sholobal.
If I have to tell one more person about My Lord, Jesus Christ I .....
might like it, be content, be blessed?, they might believe, they may change their lives radically for Him, I might change my life radically for Him, He might change our lives radically.
Wait why was I complaining.
HA HA got you.
Jesus loves you soooo much , He died on the cross for us to have eternal life all you gotta do is believe, repent, and ask Him into your heart.
So stop and do it now. Before it's to late. My friend's father died Thursday, David Salas Molina. Great guy. He loved the Lord. My earliest childhood memories involve him singing songs to us at church. He loved the Lord and I have no doubt that they are together right now.
Remember: Jesus loves you soooo much , He died on the cross for us to have eternal life all you gotta do is believe, repent, and ask Him into your heart.
That Whosoever believes. That's you and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
Oh yeah, I am loving the sermon series on globalization. So awesome. Caleb and I have been earnestly praying, since we were dating, that the Lord would allow us to do short-term missions every summer until the kids leave the nest and then we are outta here, long-term. Would love it.
Post a Comment