Friday, August 29, 2008

Polka Dots

This morning Ben woke up at 0600. Gaby turned over, yes we all sleep together two beds, one room (I love Dr. Sears.), any who, and bumped her hand into my underarm. she quickly pulled away and said "uhg, Mom you got polka dots" . It was hilarious.

Gaby broke down when I picked her up from school she cried in my arms for about 2 minutes and then said "I got monkey b---" poor girl. Bathroom didn't have wet wipes! We quickly found some. lol, oh the joy.

Ben came home with a picture yesterday with a big heart and his name. Since I was out with Chantel, I didn't get to do the whole how was your day/ Go through the back pack routine. Javier told me his friend Angelina drew it for him. So cute.

Gotta go pack, it College Football!!! Go Horns!!!!

1 comment:

Tyne said...

You are really bloggin' it up! Way to go.

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw