My high school friend Chantel is in town. It was wonderful to be time with her and as a treat she brought her 9 month old down to visit from Houston.
Ben and Gaby are settling in school. Ben actually has homework now, ugh. I hated homework. He had to decorate the letter I, well you try getting him to do it when after school you run around in Mom's car until 1645 and pass out at 1800 and don't wake up until 0700 the next day. Way to go Ben. I ended up cutting out pictures to decorate the letter I and then he glued them at 0700, before school! Titled- Things I love!! I didn't have a chance to pack them lunch, soooo I ended up buying pizza, yes I know I'm horrible. PIZZA- ugh. Got it to their school just in time for lunch.
But, both of them cried when I left. I think I should quit visiting their school, NOT.
We are closing on some land to build an office on. We should be closing tomorrow. I'm busy fundraising for the IMAGINE network, The Weslaco Museum, and Knapp Medical Center, wish me luck, oh yeah also leading Leadership Mid- Valley and a Sunday school class. I've said no to serving on the Valley AIDS council board, a women's bible study and to a local sorority that I belong to. Just an FYI Ben and Gaby. Gotta learn to say no.
I almost forgot, yesterday we took pictures for Dad scoreboard sponsorship. It was too funny. Ben you were awesome, Gaby you wouldn't settle down for a million bucks. We were all tired. Ended up turning out GREAT. Thank God for photoshop.
Love you guys, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
Cute, I like that you are writing it to Ben and Gaby. BTW, does Ms. Quintero have a deal with Dr. De La Garza? What is the deal with the daily Blow Pops? Yuck. McClaine screams all the way home as Avery is crunching that mess.
Post a Comment