How long were your labor?
Benjamin- what's labor
Gabriella- Que?
How did you know you were in labor?
What's Labor, no really?
Where did you deliver?
Both in the same place. In a hospital.
Drugs?
Jes- En Ingles
C-Section?
Ok, so here is the story. I read that educated in women in Europe got c-sections
right around my second trimester and the top 10 reason why,somewhere between kegal exercises and coughing / peeing, yes you guessed it, when i was pregnant with Benjamin I switched OBs trice.. until I found one that would preform an elective c-section. Six months later when I found out I was pregnant with Gabs I went to the same guy and Yep he agreed to an elective c -section. I found a way to beat the system, I think I'm in trouble for in , yes it's a real conviction. But that's between me and Him. My insurance wouldn't pay a penny for it, but we managed.
Who delivered?
An awesome money hungry OB in McAllen, who is the most brilliant person (medically)
that I know. Every one of my visits he offered to rent Javier "space next door, for a dental office." I got epidurals, obviously, with both.
But I have anxiety issues, so I also got ativan/xanex? (i forget) about two minutes before he cut. With Gaby though I was so goofy. At the time he was doing these fancy commercials, (FYI, real Doctors don't advertise)so right while he's cutting me- Javier says that I started making fun of his commercials and I start telling him that I know he thinks he's all fancy b/c of his commercials and blah, blah, blah.
Oh well, I got to schedule both you guys and it was great. Showed up at the 0600 and by 8ish you were out, Gabs took a little longer due to em surgeries, but about 1400 you were out. Pastor Rangel came to visit with Gaby and he kept praying and singing I just wanted him to leave but he never did. lol
I got to breastfeed both of you right away. Benjamin, with you I wanted you to be with me at all times that when the nurse came to get you that first night , i was at the nursery about ten minutes later, complaining that i wanted you back. They assured me that as soon at the MD was done with you that they would bring you back, I demanded that the pediatrician come see you in my room if his fancy test were sooo important, he did.
With Gaby the same drama played out, the poor nurse prayed for you when I left, stating" with a mother like that you will need prayer" lol , she wasn't laughing. Gaby, I tried leaving ama with you, but I forgot to take off your ankle bracelet, so they shut down the hospital, I was in the elevator. lol Dad was bringing the car around. lol. I hate hospital- Nurses are the absolute worst patients.
So that's how your lives started singing, drugs, milk and prayer.
I love you.
Thanks Tyne for bringing me down memory lane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
My name is Brian Lane and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ativan.
I am 30 years old .I started taking this drug about 10 years ago to help with some pretty bad anxiety and depression I was having at the time. I started taking a 1mg dose twice a day 1 in morning and 1 before bed. I tapered myself down to .5mg twice a day and then finally was able to get off it for about 3 months this year. I just started taking it in .5mg doses again due to the anxiety and depression resurfacing after 10 years. I dont know if its coming back because I got off the medicine or just that I am having a relapse but I have to honestly tell you that those years in between when I was taking it were the best years of my life. Just be VERY careful not to take this in larger doses.
Side Effects :
sleepiness, addiction It really helped me for what I was taking it for but it was very difficult to stop.
I hope this information will be useful to others,
Brian Lane
Ativan Side Effects
Post a Comment