Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's funny how down the holidays can get me. I have been crying everyday since mid November. It's so sad to see so many people suffering. Its great that we have Good news to spread.

been spending lots of time with my kiddos and hubby. Life is great. been hanging out with people who know how to love me even with all my quirks.

Been working at Dads office quite a bit, also volunteering like mad at your guys school. teaching art Thursdays 8-12. I'm there almost daily trying to see what needs to be done. realizing quickly stuff I care about and stuff that I dont.

Best thing going on is that we are planning a mission trip next week, all four of us are excited and cant wait to see how God is going to use us. We are blessed that he even considers for these things.

Teaching Wednesday night missions group and Sunday school. Ben you won your flag football championship, video taped it, and you nailed your piano recital. gaby you have your ballet recital around the corner. yay.

Love you guys and hope you remember that you have a purpose and that you should try to figure that out and then live it.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Tyne said...

*smile* I miss y'all. Where are you going for you trip?

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw