Why am I posting? I have a million things to do its 10 pm and did I mention a million things? Why do I do this. I have just finished one fund raiser for the Weslaco Museum and now I am hosting another for the IMAGINE network. The Mission group that Dad and I try to do missions with, truth be told we end up doing more mission work in our day to day than with them. go figure. Well I guess that is a good thing. But now I have more tickets to sell, to the same friends, who just went to my previous fundraiser, and even though none of them benefit me I feel horrible and my face is completely broken out because I haven't sold any tickets and I need to. AHH and did I mention I need auction items?
AHHH why do I do this? Lord PLEASE Please hear me , I must sell tickets. Four down, 196 to go did I mention that the event is next Thursday? lol. I'm delirious. Must stop blogging must sell tickets. This is it. Seriously this is the last time.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
No comments:
Post a Comment