I did it I am officially off of facebook!!!! Deactivated my account!!! I have so much time on my hands now what am I going to do? HEHEHE
Maybe get a new account? hehehe jk
Mommy didnt like facebook bible reminds us to stay away from sin and really that is what it was causing in my life. Im not saying fb is horrible and everyone should leave it just saying it was bad for me and caused sin in my life (gossip & precious kid time)
If you'd like call me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you!!!!
Hoping that people understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
2 comments:
Awww, going to miss you. But relieved because I thought you had defriended me... hahaha is that word? I will keep in touch through the blog!!!
Of course we understand Vicky!!
Hugs,
Ruby
ps call me tomorrow!!
Post a Comment