Sunday, August 2, 2009

too much to do not enough time

Hola, 

Had an awesome weekend. So relaxing. Friday fireworks and fishing with the Enloe's. Then all day Saturday on the beach. Enjoyed watching the TIFT weigh -in. Drove home Saturday night.

Sunday had a blessed time worshiping in Sunday school and then as a family at BIG church.  I think Ben , you actually brought home the message and Gaby sang beautiful praises to our Lord.  My prayer has been since you were born that you come to know Christ and actively serve Him everyday. Dad and I are taking more time with you guys to teach you what's in the Bible. I pray that God use us in his plan for you. That you may find your purpose and serve Him to the fullest.

Then off with Papa for lunch at grandma's in Donna. Abuelita was there. Dallas, Trey and Syke were also there. 

Ran off the VBS at Calvary.

And ended with swimming at Yvett's with the the Rangels, Bocanegras, and Aguilars. Ben and Gabs you spent most of your time in the pool playing with Sarah and Brianna. 

Ben you got beat up with Yvett's elliptical. Sign for us to come home.  

I love you. I pray that we take more time to read with you guys and study the bible more. 

Love, Mom

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw