Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jeremiah 29:11

Being wanting to post this for a while but keep forgetting.

Ben and Gabs the other day I was wondering why nothing "bad" ever happens to us and I came to realize that even though we recently experienced death (my ectopic pregnancy), have recently lost family members to death, jail, miscommunication, alcoholism, drug addictions, that even though recently Dad and I were trying to figure out on a Monday how we were going to make payroll on a Thursday, and a few others that I don't care to mention on a public blog, that we were still happy and that we viewed these things as thing that were happening or happened because our God has a better plan for us.

Bad things are happening. But it's how we are viewing these things that help us stride right through them. It hit me recently that bad things do happen are happening in our home, but that Dad and I truly believe that God has a plan. Just like God says "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, Plans of peace and not evil, to give you hope and a future" WOW.

To think this just hit me. I love you. Mom

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw