Friday, December 5, 2008

More pIctures

Hanging out with Kirsten.




You passed out at the end of your b-day party. The pjs were a gift . You LOVE pjs.



I finally got one of us together, sorry for the close up. I kept you home and took you to the zoo for your actual birthday.



Here you are watching the monkeysjBTE/STobsENnX5I/AAAAAAAAALE/HFXU0och_QE/s1600-h/bens5th+249.JPG">

Even though you stayed home with Mom we still took a cake to school on your birthday



Dad surprised you with a puppy.



Benjamin's Birthday. Playing with puppy on trampoline



My Gaby Girl practicing her ballet moves.



Because I promised pictures of Ben's room. Ben taking a nap.



1 comment:

Tyne said...

happy birthday, Ben! What a great day it looks like you had. I love your new puppy... I think Latte is wanting to come over for a playdate with your new dog!

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw