We dropped off the cat to "get fixed" last Wednesday. The young man in the front gave me post surgery instructions- Cat may not jump or lick blah blah blah. I asked him how much it would cost me to leave the cat in their care until he was ready to come home. $15.00 a day. I think of hectic weekend we have coming up and decide that $15 is a small price to pay, and that I don't have time or money to bring bleeding cat back to vet. I still haven't picked up the cat- on my to do list tomorrow.
Gaby is standing next to me making a get well card for "chole" who? "our cat, mom. he's in hosbital for long time" oops i will pick up cat aka chole tomorrow.
Imagine the look I'm going to get.
oops.
Spent the day with Grandpa from sota making ornaments for grandma's tree and then with David- surprise Birthday party for him at Aunt Yvett's house. I forgot my camera sorry no pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
No comments:
Post a Comment