Monday, October 26, 2009

My best girl friend.

My best girl friend. No one knows me better or loves me better. Had a great time at Harvest Night with her. Finally got her to ditch her two adorable rugrats and go out with us!!! Hope you had fun Yvett. (Don't think she has ever has read my blog.) And yes I cropped and took her Best friend out of the picture. HEHEHE.

Will post more pictures later. We were in Dallas and have had some fun since then I'll get to pictures soon. Maybe tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew something didn't look right!! You cropped me out!! No really, you guys are so different, yet so much a like. Both of you are strong Godly women of faith, extraordianary mothers, and beautiful inside and out. Its a pleasure being friends with both you! Now crop me back into the picture!!! lol

Myra Hough said...

You look very pretty in the picture!

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw