Monday, January 19, 2009

Mom's thoughts,

Ben and Gabs you guys stayed home from school today. Pink eye got the best of you. We had a great time. Dad got out of work early so we got to spend some extra family time. I LOVE that.

I don't know if I already posted it but I'm reading this book living a life with no regrets and living as if you only had 30 days to live. I joke that if I knew I only had 30 days to live I would make Dad and you two stay home with me and we'd jump on the trampoline all day only stopping to eat sno-cones and then back to jumping 24/7 until the 30 days were up.

We don't have a housekeeper right now and tonight I did laundry. I asked you two to help put it away. I made a pile for both of you with socks , underwear and pjs. Ben you folded every one of your underwear, about 6 times, into perfect little squares (I usually just pile them flat and put them in your drawer). Dad and I thought it was funny.

Friday night Ben invited Jacob B. to spend the night it was Alexander's Birthday and we went to his bday party.

Saturday was Sarah's bday party. Yvett hosted at their house it was fun. Cooking theme. L's, I keep asking you what you want and with every party we attend it changes. Go figure.

Today I took you guys to the movies to watch hotel for dogs. We all cried. We met up with Dad for dinner and He asked if we cried you both denied crying but immediately blurted out that I cried. LOL Gaby you actually burst out into an all out "I'm sooooo sad" cry. the kind where you can't even talk or breathe. It's so cute when Gabs cries at the movie theater. She will blame it on her throat, shoes, whatever comes to her mind. (never on the movie)

I'm working on getting sponsors for the kids in Africa. But I 'm really tired I was going to work on it today but again pink eye attacked our house. I guess I'll finish tomorrow. I love you guys.

About two months ago you both were asking me who I loved most "Ben or Gaby" I answered Dad. I love you both the same. But different. But the same.

Love, Mom

Ben you are finally getting the whole "good, better, best" So when we fight over who loves who most I always say more or most until we both start laughing. But lately you have been surprising me with "I love you More" and you started writing whole sentences. totally awesome. oh and how could I forget. you scored 11 points during your first basketball game this season. you guys played Sarah's team and beat them by one point. You also scored your first free throw. Way to go Ben. Everyone was there to watch you play (Nana, Champa David, Letty, Grandma and Grandpa Charlie, David, Kirsten, Yvett, Cruz, Jason even Tia Blanca went) Dad is your coach. Your team is made up of 10 players all from your school 3 five yr olds, and 7 six year olds.

Gabs you are working on phonics and lower case. I joke that you have ears on your hips, as soon as you hear a beat those hips start shaking. Tonight the guy at the restaurant thought you were so cute he fixed you a free sushi roll.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw