Merry Christmas.
December 24th- Mom's 59th birthday, party at our house we ordered willie-bs and Gaby and I made grapefruit pie. Yummy. After bday party we visited the Hidalgo light display. Everyone left at 1100 pm and then Dad and I wrapped presents and I baked until 2:00 am. Fun.
December 25th wake up to Gaby asking " Did Santa Clause come?"
Mom- I don't think so Gaby he had a lot of homes to cover, so if he didn't come you and ben better not cry it's ok.
Gaby- otay
Dad- Go wake up brother
Gaby- (in bens room) Brodder it's Christmas less do see if Sant aClause came.
AHhhh- Ben hit me.
Wake up get to living room. Gaby right away notices that s.c ate all the cookies and drank all the milk. Ben notices presents under the tree with his name on them. Oh Santa Claus did come -- yea!
Ben and Gaby you guys had a great time opening gifts. Ben got a DS game system, Gabs got lots of Barbies.
Get dressed have lunch at Grandma Charlies, then off to visit Grandpa from sota, then off to Aunt Yvett's. Lots of fun, food, family and memories.
Ben at Grandma Charlies you pass by the turkey and tell her " wow that's a big chicken"
Gaby you were stealing mashed potatoes the whole time, you tippy toed and spooned up huge mounts of them while Champa Charlie carved the turkey. I love you both. We ate waiting for Aunt Yvett's dinner to start. I'll blog more later.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment