Hola! Ben, Gaby and Ben are finally asleep. After baths, "no not these pajamas", "I'm thirsty", and of course "I gotta pee." We have had a wonderful summer so far. Ben, Gaby and I have been staying home. No more tennis at 8 am. thank God.
My 3 yr old has really been testing javier and I. Tonight we stayed home- I know Shocker- and we were watching TV when we stopped channel surfing we stopped at - drum roll- "Super Nanny" , I mentioned something like - "Yeah that reminds me of yesterday when Gaby was banging at her door."
She pretended not to watch,but about 3 minutes later she was nearly in tears, I noticed and acted busy in the kitchen, when I came back she said "luke, da little girl ah tole her mommy uhm sorry, that's nice right mommy"
She had managed to stay attentive enough to learn the outcome of the confusion that was going on on tv. i told her "yes gabs that's nice." and turned off the tv.
she was a total sweetheart the rest of the night. we have really been praying for Gaby and my patience with her. I thank you Lord tonight for showing me a different side of my precious daughter.
I had a somewhat of a difficult day today, I'm so used to working, and not staying at home. But I remembered to "Surrender All" to the One who knows all. and just like that "It was well.", When life gets tough, Surrender. Enjoy the rest of the summer, We are shopping for uniforms tomorrow!
Oh yeah, Mrs. Katie gave us a kitten, the kids keep changing it's name we are now between tom cat or blue jean? go figure. But it's brought us lots of fun, as we are stuck indoors due to rain, mosquitos, and the heat. thanks Katie
Vicky
( I'll post pictures once I figure out how to.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 2008
Mattaw
No comments:
Post a Comment