Friday, January 11, 2008

My Benny is sick ear infection on, Javier took him to a clinic last night and the rx some antibiotics. When i spoke to him yesterday he cried " you need to come pick me up, I need you, I'm sick." thank you lord for allowing me the grace to show my kids that they can always come to me. I just finished reading "teach like your hair is on fire" great book for parents and teachers. also new favorite song "fearfully and wonderfully made"-matt Redman. My friend Josiah is in the hospital please pray for him. another friend Holland will be having a tonsillectomy this Mon pray also for her., also pray for baby Giovanna as she is going thru chemo. thanks and god bless. remember to visit your grandparents if you are still lucky to have them around.

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Hi Vicky, thanks for sharing your blog address! see you soon- tyne

October 2008

October 2008
Mattaw